Job SeekersGet Your Dream Job
We’ll Be There Every Step of the Way
Talk With Recruiter
Current Featured Opening
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Virtual (100% Remote)
A Credit Repair Company that is looking for a social media coordinator, part of the task is handling the social media aspect of the client’s business. Responsible for developing original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote the company.
- At least 1 or 2 years of proven experience as a Social Media Coordinator or relevant role, handling US Based clients.
- Passion for social media and excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- Proficiency in keyword research, SEO, and Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of online marketing channels and strategies
- Must be highly motivated, creative, and possess solid knowledge of marketing competencies
- Can work independently and under the pressure of deadlines.
- A team player who is proactive, flexible, results-oriented, and comfortable in a rapidly growing and changing environment.
Special Skills Required:
- Exceptional organizational skills and keenness for detail.
- Manage day-to-day handling of major social median platforms of the client.
- Good communication skills and ability to collaborate with the client.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Experience in Graphic Designing
- Knowledge in understanding KPI’s and defining them specifically for social media
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms
- Execute a results-driven social media strategy and monitor social media channels for industry trends
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments
- Keep oneself informed about the latter social media trends by means of social media groups, applications, and tools to come up with creative ideas
- Experience in credit repair and business credit will be a huge benefit
CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Virtual (100% Remote)
The Customer Support Specialist we’re looking for is a professional who’ll be responsible for providing information to customers, handle complaints and provide appropriate solutions, keep customer records and interactions, and build sustainable relationships with customers thru excellent communication and listening skills.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information to customers
- Provide solutions and alternatives to customer complaints in a timely manner
- Build a lasting relationship with customers based on trust and interactive communication
- Follow-up with customers to ensure resolution, good service, and offer new services/products
- Safekeeping and regular updating of customer records and interactions
- Take the extra mile in engaging with customers and establishing positive business relationship
- Proven customer support experience with a background in upselling
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with navigating and utilizing different CRMs or online database
- Ability to adapt and respond to different types of personalities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proactive, highly-adaptive, results-oriented and has leadership skills
- Can work independently and under pressure of deadlines
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Providing and recommending options to the clients
• Establish, develop and maintain positive customer relationships
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
• Expedite the resolution and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Process credit dispute letters and follow-up up with clients in a timely manner
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies. To show your attention to detail, please put the following phrase in the subject line of your email to us: I am your new Credit Repair Specialist.
• Know multiple ways of ONLINE disputing, CFPB, FTC, Factual, Address Removal and through Credit Repair Cloud
• Analyze credit reports for clients and understands credit score eligibility for loans and credit card application
Minimum General Requirements:
• Must be knowledgeable in CRM, Credit Repair Cloud, Ftc, Online Freeze, Lexis Nexis, Innovis Sage Stream
• Experienced with customer service, emails / phone communication
• Have high degree of attention to details and organizational skills
• Customer oriented and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Can work with minimal supervision
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Minimum 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE in CREDIT REPAIR (all aspects of CREDIT REPAIR BUSINESS) is PREFERRED. Candidates with strong CV and/or experience in related work will be considered.
• If you have worked for Alex Miller, Derrick Harper and Dominique Brown, or anything other large companies, please state in your application.
Laptop/desktop running on Windows 10 or higher or Mac OS High Sierra or lower. (at least Core i3-4th Gen or equivalent to AMD)
• Minimum of 4GB of RAM for both main and backup computers (8GB recommended)
• A backup computer that meets the specifications above
• A USB Noise-Cancelling headset (optional)
• Internet connection of at least 5mbps total speed
• A backup internet connection of at least 5mbps total speed.
• Workstation free from any noise and distractions
• A Backup Power Source
AYTAK SOLUTION HIRING PROCESS
-timeframe per stage
1. Sourcing Candidates
2. Resume Screening
3. Shortlisting Candidates
4. Interview Scheduling
5. Initial Interview via video call (zoom/skype)
6. Client Placement Interview (for external hiring)
Department Head Interview (for internal hiring)
7. Client Introduction Interview (if passed the CPI for external hiring)
Executive Interview (if passed the Dept. Head Interview for internal)
8. Job Offer
9. Sending of Contract
-platform involved (LinkedIn, Facebook, Indeed, BambooHR, IG, Tiktok, Reddit, Guru.com)
2345 Divi St. #100
San Francisco, CA 93855